This page allows you to track your order through our internal system. Once your order is marked “completed” it has been handed to your selected courier.
1. Orders “Processing” are being processed by our warehouse – we cannot make any changes to your order at this stage.
2. DPD Tracking numbers are FULLY Trackable and you can track your parcel here: Dpd tracking
3. Royal Mail (RM First or RM Second) service is NOT fully trackable, however it will update when they attempt delivery. It’s very normal to see “an update will be provided once we have attempted delivery” on the Royal Mail website until they have attempted to deliver your parcel. You can follow your parcel here: Royal Mail Delivery Confirmation
4. Orders “Completed” means your order has left our warehouse and is with the courier you selected during checkout
5. Please do not email us to ask where your order is until 14 working days have passed from the status changing from Processing to Completed.
Royal Mail and DPD, infact all couriers are very busy at this time of year and given the challenging working conditions are doing their best to deliver a speedy service, however some delays are obviously expected due to the volume of parcels being dealt with at this peak time and the difficult working conditions caused by the ongoing global pandemic.
Every single parcel is important to us. Despite our best efforts and significant investment in extra resource, some customers may experience slightly longer delivery timescales than our usual service standards. This is due to the exceptionally high volumes we are seeing, exacerbated by the coronavirus-related measures we have put in place in local mail centres and delivery offices. In such cases, we always work hard to get back to providing our usual level of service as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.